Monday, October 4, 2021

Diablo II Resurrected - Fireball Sorceress Build (Nightmare) Act I

 Finally Done with Act I of Nightmare. 


If you haven't read my previous post, it's here.

I didn't have any problem with any monster/boss. The runeword items that I was using from Normal were still pretty overpowered. 

I had some upgrades, which I will discuss below.

Current Level: 49

Stats (Base + Bonus)

Strength: 61 + 9
Dexterity: 25 + 6 (no change)
Vitality: 169 + 22
Enery: 70 + 10 (no change)

  • I added 15 more points to Strength just so I could start equipping better armors.
  • The rest are added to Vitality

Skill Tree

Fire Spells

  • Fire Ball: 19
  • Fire Mastery: 11
  • I added more into Fireball and Fire Mastery. I Will be maxing out Fire Ball on my next level up
Equipment Upgrade

Helm: Lore Runeword
  • You will need Ort + Sol Runes and a 2 socket Helm.
  • Since this will require Sol Rune, make sure you have a spare one to use on Insight (see below)
  • +1 to All Skills

Mercenary Weapon: Insight Runeword
  • You will need Ral + Tir + Tal + Sol Runes and a 4 socket Polearm / Spear.
  • Please use Polearm
  • If you farmed The Countess in normal, you should have plenty of Ral, Tir, and Tal Runes. So it's pretty much just Sol rune that you need to find. (hint: The Countess in Nightmare drops them)
  • This is the endgame Runeword for your mercenary weapon. Make sure to craft one.
  • Level 13 to Level 17 Meditation Aura (I got Level 17!)
  • Bonus Attack Rating
  • Enhance Damage
  • +5 to all Attributes

Mercenary Armor: Stealth Runeword
  • I'm still using the same Runeword for the armor.
  • I just upgraded by using a Superior Splint Mail. Adding better defense for my Mercenary

Final Thoughts

Sadly this is where my Fireball Sorceress ends. I will be having my stat and skill reset before I start with Act II. I will be converting my build to a Cold Spell build. It was what I originally planned. I only started with Fire Spells because of the Leaf Runeword Staff. But since I'm not using my Leaf Staff anymore, it's time to change the build.

Also, my level is pretty high because I farmed The Countess for the Sol Runes. I also got other High-Level Runes but I don't have a purpose for them yet. 

I also have my runes ready for a Spirit Runeword Shield. But I still don't have a 4 socket shield. So, Ancient's Pledge is still my main. 

Cheers for now. I'll start with Act II later!

Related Links


No comments:

Post a Comment