Friday, October 8, 2021

Diablo II Resurrected - Frozen Orb Sorceress Build (Nightmare) Act II


 Just finished Act II of Nightmare


If you haven't read my previous build report, here's Nightmare Act I. Here's Normal.

You noticed that my build was different in the previous posts? That's because it was. Up until Act II, I was a Fireball Sorceress. I explained this in my first build post. 

Anyways, back to Act II. It was very easy. I didn't have any problems. I don't think I died in Act II. I guess that's the perks of having runeword-ed equipment.

Since I have re-spec'd for Act II. Let me update you on my Stats and Skills

Current Level: 55

Stats (Base + Bonus)

Strength: 70 + 13
Dexterity: 25 + 11
Vitality: 225 + 22
Energy: 35 + 10

  • I occasionally increase my Strength so I could wear better armors/equipment.
  • The rest are placed on Vitality
  • No Stat points for Dexterity and Energy (aside from item bonuses)
Skills

Lightning Spells
  • 1 Telekinesis
  • 1 Teleport
  • 1 Static Field
Fire Spells
  • 1 Warmth
Cold Spells
  • 11 Ice Bolt
  • 1 Frozen Armor
  • 1 Frost Nova
  • 1 Ice Blast
  • 1 Glacial Spike
  • 1 Blizzard
  • 20 Frozen Orb
  • 20 Cold Mastery

  • Teleport Skill made it easy for me to navigate around. Since my Mercenary is equipped with Insight War Scythe, The Meditation Aura helped in Mana Recovery
  • 1 Warmth of Mana Recovery
  • 1 Frozen Armor for small Protection
  • Max Out Frozen Orb then Cold Mastery
  • Skill points now are headed towards Maxing Out Ice Bolt
  • I have Level 8 Firebolt (Base Level 0) due to my Leaf Runeword Staff as my secondary weapon for Cold Immune enemies
Equipment Upgrade
  • None. No changes on my equipment. 
  • I'm still looking for a 4 socket shield but from what I researched, that will come in Hell
  • If you are interested in my equipment. Please read my previous posts about my build.
Final Thoughts

Frozen Orb Build helps me clear out enemies faster. It also helps that enemies are getting frozen when hit. 

I'll be back for Act IV!









No comments:

Post a Comment